TERMS & CONDITIONS
The website www.The3Iron.golf hosts a technological platform, designed and managed by The3Iron S.R.L. (VAT No. 03991510136) with registered office in 22070 Montano Lucino Via Faì, 4, which allows to connect sellers and buyers in order to buy and sell online (“MarketPlace”) clothes, equipment and accessories used or never used for golfers (“Products”), of exclusive property of the Seller. In this context, it is specified that The3Iron, as mere provider and manager of an online platform, under the D.Lgs. 70/2003, is not a party to the sale contract concluded between Seller and Buyer, but acts only as a mere technical intermediary. It is specified that on the Site Users can also purchase Products sold directly by The3Iron. On the Site it is always clearly indicated if the product is sold by The3Iron or by a seller different from The3Iron. The sale on the Site of Products specifically indicated on the Site as "sold" by The3Iron, in the case of users who qualify as consumers, constitutes a distance contract regulated by Chapter I, Title III (arts. 45 et seq.) of Legislative Decree 6 September 2005, n. 206 ("Consumer Code") and by Legislative Decree 9 April 2003, n. 70, containing the discipline of e-commerce.
- SITE: refers to the www.The3Iron.golf website constituting the platform through which the Seller can offer the Products for sale;
- PRODUCTS: refers to used or unused clothing, equipment and accessories for golfers, exclusively owned by the Seller and offered to the Buyer through the platform;
- PRODUCT SHEET: refers to the set of information and images of the Product inserted directly by the Seller;
- PRIVATE SELLER: refers to the natural person who puts his product up for sale using The3Iron;
- PROFESSIONAL SELLER: refers to the subject holder of the VAT number who puts his product up for sale using The3Iron;
- BUYER: refers to the subject who purchases the Product from the Seller through the Site. He must have reached the age of majority and have the capacity to act (in accordance with art. 2 of the Italian Civil Code);
- PROFILE: refers to the user's reserved space in which the purchased Products are present and through which personal information can be modified and Products managed;
- USER: refers to any subject who navigates the Site, whether seller, buyer, or simply internet user;
- PRICE: refers to the sale price of the Product published online;
- GENERAL TERMS OF THE MARKETPLACE: these conditions applicable to sales and purchases on the Marketplace that the Seller and the Buyer are required to read carefully and accept, respectively, before proceeding to insert any announcement or purchase the product on the Marketplace;
- SERVICES: refers to all the services offered by The3Iron in parallel with the provision of the platform, of which the Marketplace service is part. In the event of a sale and purchase on the Marketplace of Products indicated as "sold" by The3Iron, these conditions, as far as not provided for, must be supplemented with the discipline of articles 45 et seq. of Legislative Decree 6 September 2005, no. 206 ("Consumer Code"), in the event that the purchase is concluded by a "Consumer", and from the combined provisions of Legislative Decree 9 April 2003, no. 70, containing the discipline of electronic commerce and the Italian Civil Code.
MODIFICATION OF THESE TERMS
The3Iron reserves the right to make changes to these conditions at any time, giving notice within the site itself. For this reason, Users are invited to consult, before making any purchase, the most updated version of the General Conditions. The applicable Conditions are those in force on the date of sending the purchase order. The User who continues to use the Site after the publication of the changes, accepts without reservation the new Conditions.
SUBJECT OF THE CONTRACT
REGISTRATION TO THE SITE
The use of the Marketplace is allowed only to legal persons and to natural persons who have reached the age of eighteen who have registered on the Site. Registration is free and allows Users to access the reserved area and take advantage of the Services offered by The3Iron. During registration, the User expressly accepts these General Conditions and guarantees in any case the completeness, correctness and veracity of the data provided. The3Iron reserves the right not to accept the registration request or order, as well as to remove a User in all cases where abuse, irregularity, incorrectness and the like can be found. The User is exclusively responsible for accessing the Site through his credentials and is responsible for all operations carried out on it through the same credentials. All data communicated by the Users to the Manager will be treated in compliance with EU Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR) and the Privacy Code, according to the information present on the Site and accessible at the following link www.The3Iron.golf/privacy-policy.
The Seller and the Buyer are required to communicate to The3Iron any changes in their address, telephone number, e-mail address from those indicated during registration, purchase and/or sale of products, otherwise no responsibility can be attributed to The3Iron for unavailability, any delays or failure to pick up or deliver the Product.
Registered Users can request the cancellation of their Profile or discontinue the use of the Service at any time by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
The3Iron is responsible for the correct functioning of the Marketplace Platform. For this purpose, it communicates to the registered users any malfunctions and the periods in which it will carry out maintenance of the Site. The3Iron cannot guarantee continuous operation or continuous access to the Site. The3Iron is not responsible to the Seller or to third parties in the event of delays, malfunctions and/or interruptions in the activity of the Site or in the performance of the Services caused by force majeure or fortuitous event; interruption of the electricity supply service; lack of connectivity, software errors, hardware failure, problems with databases, malfunctions, failure to deliver pages and/or images and, in general, malfunctions of the Marketplace Platform not attributable to the Manager's fraud and/or gross negligence and/or attributable to third party facts. The3Iron is in no way responsible for economic losses, including loss of profits, earnings, activities, opportunities, start-up or damages resulting, directly or indirectly, from:
- the user's use of the Site;
- viruses or other malware obtained by accessing, even via link, the Site;
- bugs, errors or incorrectness of any type of the Site;
- hardware damage resulting from the use of any service of the Site;
In no case will The3Iron be held liable for the performance of the obligations arising from the contracts concluded between the Seller and the Buyers adhering to the Platform. The3Iron is neither responsible nor competent for any claims, disputes and/or claims relating to commercial relationships between the Buyer and the Seller.
The Seller is solely responsible for the information, legitimate source of origin, legality, description, condition and images relating to the Product. The Seller must choose the condition of the Product that corresponds to the actual condition of the same and describe the Product indicating any defects, defects, imperfections, wear. The Seller is responsible for the non-compliance of the product delivered to the buyer with the one purchased by the same. It is also responsible for the hidden defects of the product. The Seller, following the online positioning of the Product, is obliged to keep it available and in the same condition and condition indicated during the upload. The Seller releases and indemnifies The3Iron from any right and/or claim made against it in relation to the obligations that the Seller has agreed to fulfill towards the buyer. The Seller is the sole and exclusive responsible for any disputes, claims, claims, disputes, actions, complaints, requests, refunds and/or compensation that may be presented by buyers and/or other sellers.
The Buyer is solely responsible for any damage to the Product after delivery.
Behavior of Seller and Buyer
The sale price of the Product is freely determined by the Seller and is the one indicated in the Product Card, including the FEE OF THE3IRON, in the amount indicated in the following article 15. All prices published on the Site are in Euros and are inclusive of VAT. The price does not include shipping costs and expenses related to Purchase Protection which will be specifically indicated during the purchase process, before the conclusion of the order and which will remain, therefore, at the expense of the Buyer.
The sale price of the Product includes the fee due to The3Iron for the services provided, and is equal to 15% of the sale price. The right to commission will arise at the time of the conclusion of the order by the Buyer.
The Product will be picked up and delivered through a third-party carrier chosen and selected by The3Iron. The3Iron cannot be held liable for any events that may occur after the Product has been taken into possession by the carrier. The shipment is standard and does not include delivery to the floor. At the time of delivery, and in the presence of conditions, such as availability of parking, presence of a spacious elevator, and easily transferrable packaging, the courier may be available for delivery to the floor at his own discretion.
Exclusion of the right of withdrawal between buyer and private seller
In the Product Sheet, it is specified if the Product is sold by a Private Seller. The sale, in this case, is to be understood between private subjects outside the business activity. The right of withdrawal provided for by art. 52 et seq. of the Consumer Code does not apply.
Right of withdrawal between buyer and professional seller
If the Product is sold to a Buyer who does not act in the exercise of his business activity, art. 52 et seq. of the Consumer Code will apply, as detailed in the withdrawal right paragraph, except for the case referred to in the preceding paragraph.
Product and seller evaluation
At the end of the transaction, the Buyer has the possibility of leaving a review in relation to the use of the service. The evaluation of the Seller is intended to express a judgment on the purchased product.
In view of the above, it is not possible to leave your evaluation towards Sellers with whom the buyer has not made any transaction.
The Buyer is free to recommend or not the Seller after each transaction. The evaluation can only be inserted once the "mark as received" button is clicked within your profile under the "My purchases"section. Then the "Leave a review" button will appear, clicking on the button you can proceed to leave a comment with a rating with stars from 1 to 5.
If the Buyer does not provide his evaluation, after 14 days from the related request, a positive evaluation will be automatically assigned to the other party.
The number and average of the evaluations as well as the possible comments left by the Buyer, will be published in chronological order and shown in correspondence to the user's profile and to the respective announcements.
In the event that the Buyer should delete his account, the name of the user who left the evaluation will no longer be visible and the indication that the evaluation comes from a deleted user will appear. Any comments from such user will be permanently removed and will no longer be available.
The3Iron does not control or moderate in any way the comments related to the evaluations before their publication. The user is therefore responsible for the contents inserted and has the obligation to comply with the General Conditions of the Service as well as respect for netiquette.
The3Iron can, in any case, intervene on the basis of reports made by users and remove offensive, illegal and untrue content.
Any compensation in exchange for appreciation and/or positive evaluations in favor of other users is expressly prohibited.
PURCHASE PROCEDURE AND SALE CONCLUSION
The User can purchase all Products for sale on the Site, illustrated and described in their respective Product Sheets. It should be noted that the Products offered on the Marketplace are in principle available. However, the Seller has a period of 24 (twenty-four) working hours (excluding weekends) after the order to confirm to The3Iron the availability of the Product, by sending an email to the address info@The3Iron.golf or via the whatsapp app to the number +39.3516705775. The sales contract will be considered concluded at the moment of confirmation of availability of the Product. The User must select the Products and complete the check-out, after carefully checking the information contained in the summary of the order. The order is made by confirming it and is subject to the payment of the price, taxes and shipping and payment costs indicated in the Order Summary form. The processing order receipt does not constitute acceptance of the order. The conclusion of the contract takes place at the moment of sending the Order Confirmation by The3Iron to the e-mail address provided by the User, after the payment is credited.
METHODS OF PAYMENT
Payment for Products purchased on the Site can be made by credit card directly through the Site. VISA, Mastercard, AmericanExpress and Maestro credit cards are accepted. The Buyer will be redirected to the telematic payment systems offered by the chosen system in which he will have to enter the financial information (holder, number and expiry date of the card and security codes) necessary to complete the distance payment. These payment systems use a security protocol (Secure Sockets Layer, SSL and through the external Stripe platform, which meets the most stringent security requirements in the industry) capable of guaranteeing privacy and reliability of financial transactions. The information will never be stored, even temporarily, on the Site and will be used exclusively to perfect the purchase operation, any necessary refund or to report any fraud committed on the Site to the authorities. Although The3Iron is not involved in the commercial transactions between the seller and the customer, it is authorized by the sellers themselves to collect the sums paid by the buyer for the purchase of the product subject to sale.
The amount paid by the Buyer is paid to The3Iron. The realization value due to the Seller will be transferred by bank transfer only after the correct completion of the delivery procedures, described in the "Conditions of sale" (from loading the Product to delivery of the Product), including the period granted to the Buyer for the return of the Product which will be equal to 3 days in case of purchase from Private Seller and 14 days from receipt of the Product in case of purchase from Professional Seller, as better specified, respectively, in the paragraphs "Non-conformity of a Product purchased on The3Iron" (letter a and b) and "Conditions of the right of withdrawal". After completing the purchase process, the Buyer receives a confirmation email of the order of the Product. Following the conclusion of the purchase order, The3Iron will organize the collection of the Product from the Seller and the delivery to the Buyer. Please note that The3Iron acts as a mere intermediary between the seller and the Buyer when the latter orders a Product on the Marketplace. In this regard, The3Iron has no obligation to check the Product, before shipment or delivery and cannot be held liable for any breach of contract attributable to the Seller. Following the payment of the Product, the Seller receives an email in which he is asked to indicate his personal data including the address for collection, the dimensions and weight of the package, and, in case of multiple packages, the dimensions and weight of all packages, the time and / or the weekly availability for collection by the carrier. The Products must nevertheless be delivered by the Seller to the Carrier within and no later than five days from the confirmation of payment by the Buyer. The Seller is required to deliver the Product in the same conditions indicated in the Product Sheet, suitably packed, together with all the elements described in the Product Sheet, assuming full responsibility for them. In the event of a violation of this provision, The3Iron may proceed to apply the provisions of the paragraph VIOLATION OF THE CONDITIONS OF USE. The Seller must indicate, at the time of registration on the Site, the IBAN where The3Iron will pay the price of the concluded sale. It is forbidden for the Seller to receive payments directly from the Buyer for the purchase order received. In case of violation, the Seller is obliged to pay the due commission within 24 hours after the payment of the order.
DELIVERY TO THE BUYER OF A PRODUCT
Delivery of Products purchased on the Marketplace is made to the shipping address indicated by the user in the order form (so-called shipping address). At the time of shipping, the Buyer will receive a confirmation email of the delivery to the carrier, containing the tracking number through which he can check the status of the shipment. It is not possible to guarantee a specific date or time of delivery as this depends on the chosen courier and the destination address. The3Iron cannot therefore be held responsible for any direct or indirect consequence resulting from these times, or in case of failure to deliver the Products due to an error in the delivery address communicated by the Buyer.
NON-COLLECTION BY THE BUYER
In all cases where, following delivery attempts, the Product is not collected, it will be returned to the Seller who reserves the right to refund the price of the Product, excluding shipping costs, Purchase Protection costs and the commission due to The3Iron which will remain at the expense of the Buyer.
DIFFERENCE OF A PRODUCT PURCHASE ON THE3IRON
- In case of a significant discrepancy of the Product from the Private Seller's declarations, the Buyer must inform The3Iron in writing within 3 days of receipt of the Product indicating the discrepancies through photos, except for the right to report any defects and defects under art. 1490 et seq. of the Civil Code. The3Iron, upon receiving the communication together with the photos, at its own discretion, will inform the Buyer and the Private Seller of the objection, which, if grounded, will result in the return of the Product to the Private Seller within the next 7 days. The3Iron, if the objection were to prove certain, will proceed to a full refund to the Buyer, except for the expenses of Purchasing Protection incurred by the same and the Private Seller will be obliged to withdraw the Product and to pay the sum of € 20 (VAT included) as a refund for the activities carried out by The3Iron. The Private Seller will also be obliged to pay all shipping costs incurred in relation to the order contested by the Buyer, up to the time of withdrawal, unless it proves that the discrepancies and / or damages on the Product were caused by the carrier. In all cases where, following delivery attempts, the Product is not withdrawn by the Private Seller, the Product will remain available at The3Iron's offices. In the case of withdrawal at the offices, the Private Seller is obliged to pay The3Iron the cost of the custody activity on the good carried out by The3Iron which will correspond to the number of days in which the good was kept for the daily rate of € 50 (VAT included).
- In case of a significant discrepancy of the Product from the Professional Seller's declarations, the Buyer must inform The3Iron in writing within 14 days of receipt of the Product indicating the discrepancies through photos. The3Iron, upon receiving the communication together with the photos, at its own discretion, will inform the Buyer and the Professional Seller of the objection, which, if grounded, will result in the return of the Product to the Professional Seller within the next 7 days. The3Iron, if the objection were to prove certain, will proceed to a full refund to the Buyer, except for the expenses of Purchasing Protection and the Professional Seller will be obliged to withdraw the Product and to pay the sum of € 20 (VAT included) as a refund for the activities carried out by The3Iron. The Professional Seller will also be obliged to pay all shipping costs incurred in relation to the order contested by the Buyer, up to the time of withdrawal, unless it proves that the discrepancies and / or damages on the Product were caused by the carrier. In all cases where, following delivery attempts, the Product is not withdrawn by the Professional Seller, the Product will remain available at The3Iron's offices. In the case of withdrawal at the offices, the Professional Seller is obliged to pay The3Iron the cost of the custody activity on the good carried out by The3Iron which will correspond to the number of days in which the good was kept for the daily rate of € 50 (VAT included).
- If during the packaging operations of the Product, the Seller should find defects and / or damages on the Product not previously reported, the Seller is obliged to give immediate communication to The3Iron, also through photographic documentation. The3Iron will proceed to the analysis of the communication and the related photographs. If The3Iron should find subsequent defects and / or damages so as to irreparably compromise the integrity of the Product, The3Iron will transmit them together with photographic material to the Buyer who at his own discretion will choose to proceed with the delivery of the purchased Product. Otherwise, The3Iron will proceed to the cancellation of the order and to the full refund of the Buyer, except for the expenses of Purchasing Protection incurred by the same.
It is understood that for any and all disputes relating to the discrepancy of the Product with respect to the description of the same posted on The3Iron's platform by the Seller, sent in writing and within the legal terms, The3Iron will call the Seller into guarantee. The3Iron, as a mere technical intermediary, is nevertheless unrelated to any dispute regarding the conformity of the product subject to the transaction and is exempt from any liability in this regard, this being the exclusive responsibility of the Seller, to whom the Buyer will directly raise any dispute and ask for replacement or refund of the price.
Purchase Terms by The3Iron
The3Iron offers used gear buying service. The seller that submits the request for quotation and sale to The3Iron can do so only if he is the owner of such goods.
The quotation of the equipment is based on the photos sent by the seller and the description provided by the same. The quotation will have a validity of 7 days. The3Iron reserves the right to confirm or modify such quotation when it receives the goods and submit them to control. If The3Iron, at its absolute discretion, considers that the goods do not have the estimated value because there are elements that were not evident from the photos or description or the goods received are different or present in different condition, then The3Iron will inform the customer of the new quotation and the customer will have the right to accept or reject such quotation. In the event that the seller refused such quotation he will be obliged to pay the shipping expenses incurred by The3Iron for the shipment of departure and the return shipping expenses. The3Iron will inform the customer of the amount. The goods will be returned to the seller only when such amounts are settled.
If the goods are found to be in accordance with the description, The3Iron will make a transfer to the IBAN indicated by the seller within 48 working hours. The3Iron is not responsible for any delays caused by the banks.
Usage of Gift Vouchers
The3Iron Gift Vouchers (“Vouchers”) can only be used to purchase eligible products on www.the3iron.golf. If the order total is more than the value of the voucher, the difference must be paid using another payment method accepted on The3Iron.golf.
Vouchers have a validity of two years from the date of issuance. Gift Vouchers cannot be used for orders placed on www.The3Iron.golf. Vouchers cannot be used to purchase other Vouchers or for any unauthorized commercial purpose including reselling or shipping products from The3Iron.golf. Vouchers cannot be reloaded, resold, converted to cash. The voucher must be used in a single purchase of equal or greater amount than the voucher. The Gift Voucher is not applicable to shipping and purchase protection fee. Vouchers have a validity of one year from the date of issue.
RISK OF LOSS
The risk of loss and title for a Voucher passes to the purchaser upon electronic transmission of the Voucher to the purchaser or designated recipient, as applicable. We are not responsible for any loss or damage resulting from lost or stolen Vouchers.
In the event a fraudulent Voucher is redeemed through use on The3Iron.golf, we reserve the right to close customer accounts and to bill alternative forms of payment for the amount of the fraudulent Voucher redemption.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We disclaim all warranties, express or implied, with respect to Vouchers, including without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. In the event a Voucher is non-functional, your sole remedy, and our sole liability, shall be the replacement of such Voucher. To the extent permitted by law, the foregoing disclaimers and limitations shall apply to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
These terms are in addition to the www.The3Iron.golf General Terms and Conditions of Use and Sale. Vouchers are issued by The3Iron s.r.l.. When you purchase, receive, or use a Voucher, you agree that the Terms and Conditions of Use of Vouchers are governed by the laws of the Republic of Italy. We reserve the right to request additional information regarding your identity or the ownership of the Voucher or The3Iron.golf account or the provision of an alternative payment method. We reserve the right to modify these terms and conditions from time to time at our discretion. These terms and conditions are subject to the limitations of applicable law.
SALE OF PRODUCT
The Seller may only sell its products after registering on the Website, accessing the Seller Profile and providing an Information Sheet for each Product, describing in detail the main characteristics of the article. For each product, the type, brand, model, size in the case of clothing, the wear state and the price must be indicated.
The private Seller can offer for sale on the site clothing, equipment and accessories for golfers used or never used of its exclusive property. The professional Seller can offer for sale on the Site clothing, equipment and accessories for golfers used or never used of his exclusive property or that he is authorized to sell.
The Products must be:
- authentic, of lawful and original origin;
- in good condition.
PRODUCTS THAT CANNOT BE OFFERED FOR SALE
The Seller may not offer for sale on the Site:
- Products whose sale is prohibited by law;
- Products that are worn out and / or not in accordance with the description.
PROCEDURE FOR UPLOADING THE PRODUCT
The Seller must register on the The3Iron platform by creating their own profile, otherwise it will not be possible to propose any Product for sale. In the registration it will be asked to provide their contacts, among these name and surname, email and telephone contact, billing address. Once the sale is made, the Seller is obliged to provide an IBAN number, entering the aforementioned data within their profile; this in consideration of the fact that, the payment destined for the Seller by The3Iron, takes place exclusively through the bank transfer modality.
To submit the Sale proposal, the Seller must provide through the appropriate upload card the following details:
- the category of belonging of the Product;
- the name of the brand of the Product, and, if available, the model; a complete description of the Product and the number of pieces if it is a set;
- the conditions of the Product and its characteristics (for example: standard length shaft or longer than 1 inch, stiff shaft, regular or senior etc.);
- at least 4 photos (if it is equipment at least one photo for grip, shaft, sole, head and back and serial number) able to show the real state of the Product, among these at least one must show evidence of the brand present on the product;
The images used in the announcement must meet the following requirements:
- They must show the article as it is: it is not allowed to retouch the image. We also recommend showing any defects, scratches, wear etc.
- They must be clearly visible.
- They must have been taken by the user to be used on The3Iron.
- They can not be replaced with stock photos, photos taken from advertising and photos with watermarks.
- the selling price, including the service commission retained by The3Iron after the sale;
Incomplete iron set are not allowed to be sold if they are incomplete (eg. Sell a iron set form 3 to Pw without the 8 iron).
It is not allowed to insert any type of personal contact (eg email, telephone number, address etc.) within the description. In the event that they are present, The3Iron will remove them.
PROCEDURE FOR PUBLISHING THE PRODUCT
Once the Product has been loaded, the Seller will receive confirmation regarding the possible publication of the same, otherwise they will request additional details necessary to complete the assessment of the suitability of the product for publication or will be informed of the inadequacy of the product for publication. In case of request for additional information, the Seller is obliged to provide the requested information to proceed with the evaluation and the possible publication, otherwise the product will not be published. The evaluation of the product is managed by The3Iron at its complete discretion, according to the quality and marketability parameters set.
ABSENCE OF OBLIGATIONS OF THE3IRON
The3Iron has no obligation to publish online the Products proposed by the Seller.
EXEMPTION OF LIABILITY OF THE3IRON
The3Iron offers the free service of creating an advertisement for professional sellers and private sellers who are registered on the marketplace. The Seller must provide the details specified in point 2.4. It is specified that The3Iron will not be liable in any case for errors, omissions and inaccuracies possibly contained in the data entered on the Marketplace (description of the announcement and / or photos). The seller, following registration on the Site, will have at all times the faculty to modify the sales announcement relating to their Products.
MODIFICATION OF PRODUCT PHOTO
The3Iron may modify the photo of the Product that will be published as the first image, in all cases in which the background must be uniformed to give greater emphasis to the Product, the other photos will not be modified unless it is deemed appropriate to do so.
ONLINE POSITIONING OF THE PRODUCT
The3Iron, following the completion of the above procedure, is authorized to publish the Product Sheet online, communicating it to the Seller. The Product, once published, will be visible on the The3Iron platform and will be positioned in the list of Products for sale according to the sorting criterion established by The3Iron.
PRICE REDUCTION BY THE SELLER
The Seller, during the publication, may modify the sale price of the related announcement within their account.
Removal of the product
The3Iron may remove the Product for violation of the Terms and Conditions and following the reports received, without authorization from the Seller, but giving notice. The Seller, during the publication, may choose to remove the Product from sale, this through the functionality made available within their account.
Product packaging before collection
It is the responsibility of the Seller to provide proper packaging to ensure the integrity of the product until its destination. In case of damage during transport, attributable to inadequate packaging, The3Iron cannot be held responsible for the damage. The Seller will remain responsible for the inadequate packaging until delivery to the Buyer.
The Seller is required to:
- Insert the product in a cardboard box;
- wrap the products with multi-layer bubble wrap;
- fill the empty parts of the box with paper (in double wave cardboard), so that the products remain fixed;
- protect with polystyrene coating the inner walls of the box;
- seal with adhesive tape;
- In the case of a delicate product insert the word FRAGILE.
Maximum Package Size Restrictions
Summary of standard sizes divided by package content applicable to domestic and international shipping services. Maximum dimensions may vary depending on the country of origin and destination. For specific requests, please contact our Customer Service.
130 x 20 x 20 cm
Hybrid, Fairway Woods, putter, wedges
120 x 10 x 15 cm
120 x 10 x 15 cm
Iron Set (without golf bag)
120 x 10 x 15 cm
Complete Set (Iron set + golf bag)
125 x 30 x 25 cm
100 x 30 x 25 cm
77 x 50 x 45 cm
110 x 55 x 40 cm
Apparel & Accessories
40 x 30 x 15 cm
40 x 30 x 15 cm
If these dimensions are not respected, an additional fee of 10€ will be charged to the seller.
Pick up from the product seller
Following the payment of the Product to The3Iron by the Buyer, the Seller receives a notification of the purchase and is required to confirm the date of the Product's pick up, no later than 3 business days from the notification, and provide all the details requested by The3Iron via email to info@The3Iron.golf to prepare the pick up (for example: date, time, address, package measurements, at least two photos that show the product before, during and after packing and the serial number of the product if present) and the details that allow payment to its favor if not provided previously. The order will be canceled if within 5 days the Seller does not provide the information that allows the pick up, except in the event that the buyer does not expressly request to wait beyond the aforementioned deadline. Subsequently to the preparation of the pickup, the Seller receives the details of the same including the date of the Product's pickup, the package pickup code and any documents to be printed and pasted to the package if required. The Seller must make the Product available for pick up on the agreed date, properly packed along with all the elements described in the Product Sheet and consign it to the carrier.
Delivery of the product to the carrier
The Seller shall deliver the Product in the same conditions indicated in the Product Sheet, suitably packaged together with all the elements described in the Product Sheet, assuming full responsibility for it.
Right of withdrawal conditions
These conditions for the exercise of the right of withdrawal are regulated by the Consumer Code (arts. 52 et seq.). In case of purchase of a Product from a Professional Seller, the Buyer will have the right to withdraw from the contract within 14 days from the date of receipt of the Product, without having to pay any penalty and without having to specify the reason for the withdrawal. The return costs are borne by the buyer and are equal to the shipping costs incurred at the time of the order. In the case of multiple orders (those Products ordered through a single order, but delivered separately), the 14-day period will start from the date on which the Buyer physically enters possession of the last Product. The right of withdrawal exercised by the buyer, with the simultaneous refund of the price, does not give the Seller the right to the repetition of the commission by The3Iron.
METHOD OF WITHDRAWAL
The Buyer must inform The3Iron, within 14 working days from receipt of the Product, of this decision by sending an explicit statement by e-mail to the e-mail address help@The3Iron.golf. The Buyer can use the model form pursuant to art. 49 paragraph 1, letter h of the Consumer Code. The Buyer must take care to return the Product intact, not damaged, complete with any accessories, in the delivery package and packaging, including labels. The Buyer is required to deliver the Product to the courier within 14 days from the date on which he notified The3Iron of the decision to withdraw from the contract.
EFFECTS OF WITHDRAWAL
The Seller, after receiving the Product, will proceed to verify the conditions of the returned Product and will inform The3Iron by e-mail:
- of the correct exercise of the right of withdrawal with the consequent refund of the amount. From the amount, as also specified at the time of purchase, the delivery costs of the Product to the Buyer and the corresponding Purchase Protection costs will be retained;
- of the decrease in the value of the Product resulting from any damage caused to the Product, the Buyer being responsible in such cases.
The refund will be made promptly and in any case within 14 days from the moment in which The3Iron or the Professional Seller have received the Product and carried out the checks on the condition of the Product. The3Iron in any case may withhold the refund until receipt of all Products or until the Buyer has demonstrated that he has sent all the Products. The refund will be made by bank transfer. Any delays in the crediting of the amount due may be determined by the activities necessary for the return of the amount by the payment system chosen.
FAILURE TO DELIVER THE PRODUCT TO THE CARRIER
In case of failure to deliver the Product for which the right of withdrawal has been exercised, the latter can no longer be returned.
In case of a dispute during a purchase on the Marketplace, The3Iron, without this implying recognition or assumption of any responsibility, may intervene in order to facilitate an amicable reconciliation between Seller and Buyer.
The following rules of conduct must be observed for the use of The3Iron.
LANGUAGE TO BE USED
When using The3Iron, the Seller or Buyer must not use obscene, indecent, offensive, blasphemous, derogatory or defamatory language, expressions of fanaticism, racism, hatred, irreverence, threatening, provocative or otherwise insert content that may prejudice the participants, The3Iron or third parties. It is forbidden to insert unauthorized advertising, illegal or defamatory information and material on The3Iron, which may infringe the rights of third parties, which is the property of third parties and for which authorization has not been obtained, which may invade the privacy of anyone, which encourages criminal conduct, which may give rise to civil or criminal liability and which is in any case contrary to any applicable legislation. Their ideas should be expressed without irreverent or deliberately provocative tones aimed at generating quarrels, discussions or causing disturbance.
RESPONSIBILITY FOR CONTENTS INSERTED ON THE3IRON
Violations of the Netiquette by third parties can be reported to the address info@The3Iron.golf. In case of non-compliance with the Netiquette, what is provided for in the paragraph VIOLATION OF THE CONDITIONS OF USE will be applied. The Seller or Buyer will, in any case, be solely responsible for damages and / or claims of any kind that may arise from third parties to The3Iron.
LANGUAGE AND APPLICABLE LAW
The Marketplace Terms and Conditions are subject to Italian law. This agreement was drawn up in Italian. The official version that is binding is that in Italian. Any dispute that may arise from the relationship regulated by this agreement shall be the exclusive competence of the Court of Como.
Publication date and last modification 16.11.2022